Salt to taste
Pepper powder to taste
Season Salt to taste
Parsley dry powder
- Peel and wash sweet potato and cut them into long pieces just like french fries.
- Cover baking tray with aluminium foil and grease it with vegetable oil.
- Pre-heat the oven at 350F
- Now take the Sweet potato pieces in a bowl and add little salt + Pepper powder and Vegetable oil and toss them so that the mixture coats them evenly.
- Now transfer the potato slices to the baking tray and bake for 20-25min.
- Remove them from the oven when the pieces turn medium Brown.
- Take the pieces in a serving plate and add season salt and Parsley
- Enjoy this tea time snack. kid's will love it.
hope you like my recipe :)