Cauliflower Pickle Indian Style

cauliflower is one of my favorite vegetable. I love all kind of recipes with it. cauliflower pickle is one of the favorite pickle of my hubby. So, I thought to make this today. This is very simple and easy recipe. My mother told me the entire recipe when I was skyping with her. Since it was my mother's recipe it tasted the best like my mother's love. I think you all will like this recipe too.

Ingredients
Cauliflower-200 grms
Oil- 25ml
Salt to taste
Red chili powder-3tbsp(Depending on the heat you require)
Cumin seeds-1tbsp+1tbsp
Mustard seeds-1tbsp+1tbsp
Coriander seeds-2tbsp
chana dal-1tbsp
urad dal-1tbsp
Garlic-5cloves
Red chili-2
Curry leaf-1 rib(optional)

Method:
Separate cauliflower florets, wash them and dry them overnight under fan. Make sure no moisture is left behind. Now take the cauliflower in a large mixing bowl. Dry roast coriander seeds,1tbsp mustard seeds and 1 tbsp  of cumin seeds and grind them together along with garlic cloves and add it to cauliflower. Then add salt and chili powder. Now prepare the tempering. Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds, urad dal, chana dal, mustard seeds wait until they splatter then add curry leaf and when it is done. Let the tempering cool down to room temperature. Then add this mixture to cauliflower and mix well. Now the Pickle is ready. Close it in a air tight container and store it. You can store in a refrigerator for long life.

Comments

  1. Yummy pickle..looks superb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mouthwatering pickle! Yumm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious pickles. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowww... delicious recipe.. looks perfect.. thanks for sharing dear :)
    Indian Cuisine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by GOOD FOOD RECIPES
Bookmark this blog, or subscribe via email, the recipes will reach your inbox
Do not forget to like me on Facebook and follow me on twitter :)
Please come back again :)
your DD :)