Egg-Mint Fried Rice

Egg fried rice has always been my favorite. They are easy to make and delicious in taste. This is a perfect idea for lunchbox. The addition of mint in egg fried rice gives it a unique flavor and makes it more delicious.  Coming to the recipe.

Ingredients:
Eggs-3
Rice-4 cups(when measured with 160ml cup)
Mint leaves-4 springs
Coriander/cilantro leaves chopped-10 springs
Pepper powder-1/2tbsp
Salt to taste
Coriander powder-1/4 tbsp
Soy sauce-2tbsp
Green chili-2
Oil-2tbsp
Onions chopped-1/2cup
Lemon juice-2tbsp

Method:
Heat oil in a pan and add bay leaf, onions and green chili. Saute until the raw flavor goes away. Then add coriander powder, soy sauce, salt and pepper powder. Break open eggs and add it. Give a quick saute until the egg is well cooked under medium flame. Now add rice, mint leaves and cilantro and mix well. Cook for about 2min under medium flame and squeeze some lemon juice at the end and serve hot.
Hope you like my recipe, please feel free to post your comments. They are very valuable for me, you can even subscribe by e-mail to my blog, the recipes will reach your inbox. ThanX for visiting my space. Please bookmark it to visit/ remember again.

Comments

  1. Mint should have given added flavor...very nice recipe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious and mouthwatering fried rice. Can I have some please :) ?

    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  3. mint with egg nice flavorful rice....loved it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adding mint would have given a wonderful flavour to this fried rice na, looks fabulous..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super yummy fried rice. Loved the combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would never think to add mint but I'm sure it adds a great flavor!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by GOOD FOOD RECIPES
Bookmark this blog, or subscribe via email, the recipes will reach your inbox
Do not forget to like me on Facebook and follow me on twitter :)
Please come back again :)
your DD :)