Pasta broccoli cauliflower salad

I made this last night, it was really yummy. My hubby is not a fan of pasta or broccoli, so I just enjoyed by my self. We had pav bahji in the evening so I wanna have lite dinner and I decided to have some salad. This salad tastes wonderful. You can make this non-vegetarian version or you can modify to your taste but the basic recipe is as follows.






Ingredients:
   1 cup pasta boiled in little salt water

  • 1 cup broccoli florets
  • 1 small onion finely chopped
  • 1 cup cauliflower florets
  • 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
  • 2 tablespoons fat-free milk/yogurt
  • 1 envelope reduced-fat ranch salad dressing mix
  • 1/2 teaspoon table salt/ seasoning salt
Directions:


Take a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, pasta, broccoli and onion. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, milk/yogurt, salad dressing mix and salt. Add to pasta mixture. Toss to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. (If you are using bacon or any other meat cook and crumble them and add at final step).


Sending it to ramya's Fusion food:Pasta



Hope you like my recipe :)

Comments

  1. Simple and refreshing bowl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks creamy and yummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your recipe. attractive colour combination.

    Cheers,
    Uma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicious looking combination of pasta and brocolli.

    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please have a look at Fusion Food: Pasta event roundup and accept Proud Participant Award as a token of appreciation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1st salad lukz yum n healthy..bt i think pasta is not healthy dear...it contains A.P.flour..
    maha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by GOOD FOOD RECIPES
Bookmark this blog, or subscribe via email, the recipes will reach your inbox
Do not forget to like me on Facebook and follow me on twitter :)
Please come back again :)
your DD :)