Vegetable Hakka Noodles- Indian Style

Me and my brother used to have these noodles on a street side Chinese fast food center. Me and my brother are big noodle fans. I love Chinese because it is very much near to Indian food, and another thing is it can be modified to the taste you like. Most of the fast food sold in India is Indo-Chinese style compared to western food such as pizza's and burgers. There are two reasons for this, first is Chinese food is very cheep and is very much near to Indian food and the other is the availability of fast food centers. Today there are thousands of Chinese fast food centers available on streets. I am surprised to see it even in my grand mother's village too.
Hakka cuisine is the cooking style of the Hakka people, who are primarily found in southeastern China, but also may be found in many other parts of China, as well as in the Chinese diaspora. Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore have numerous restaurants serving Hakka cuisine 
Coming to recipe






Ingredients:
Recipe serves 2
Hakka Noodles-250grams (You can use regular noodles too)  
Aginamoto(Mono sodium glutamate)-1/2tbsp
Oil-2tbsp
Pepper powder-1/2tbsp
Cabbage- Thinly sliced-1 cup
Carrot grated-1/2cup
Green peas-1/4cup
Onion-cut in to thin long slices-1 cup
Potato- grated-1/2cup
Capsicum-cut into thin large slices-1/4cup
Mint leaves-2 springs(optional)
Green chili-2
Tomato puree-1/4 cup
Soy sauce-2tbsp
Chili garlic sauce/tomato sauce-3 tbsp
Salt to taste
Ginger garlic paste(optional)-1tbsp


Method:
Boil noodles in a water by adding very little salt. When the noodles are done, strain them and keep them for few minutes under cool running water. This way the noodles remain non sticky. Now take a pan and heat oil add all vegetables and saute them under medium flame.       When the vegetables are done add Ginger garlic paste(Optional), mono-sodium glutamate, salt, pepper powder, soy sauce, chili garlic sauce/tomato sauce and mix well. Now add noodles and mix well. While mixing noodles use two forks and mix with two hands, in this way the noodles won't mash up. Finally squeeze some lemon juice if you wish and serve hot with tomato sauce.


Hope you like my recipe, please feel free to post your comments. They are very valuable for me, you can even subscribe by e-mail to my blog, the recipes will reach your inbox. ThanX for visiting my space. Please bookmark it to visit/ remember again.

Comments

  1. delicious looking aromatic noodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice variation 2 d regular noodles..looks yumm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy sizzling hakka noodles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woww wat a irresistible noodles, can have it even everyday..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delicious flavorful noodles...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh makes my mouth water...noodles are my fav too, looks super good.

    Aaha Oho

    ReplyDelete
  7. Step by step pictures are super. Keep rocking.

    Cheers,
    Uma

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can never say no to this even when I'm full stomach :-p
    Looks yummy dear...

    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yuummy one...my all time favorite

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice version of noodles. very inviting

    ReplyDelete
  11. An all time fav ~ nice pictorials dear!
    USMasala

    ReplyDelete
  12. it's far profitable analyzing this blog. i was looking such kind of blog for a long time however now I assume I had been given a weblog of my interest. i'm thankful for those all hints noted beneath this weblog. Ramen in Minneapolis

    ReplyDelete
  13. I found this blog after a long time which is really helpful to let understand different approaches. I am going to adopt these new point to my career and thankful for this help. Japanese restaurant

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey! I like the way of cooking food in your restaurant and also the taste is yummy
    If you really cares for environment please Buy Biodegradable food plates, bowls and trays from disposable soup bowls and save Environment. Thank you in Advance!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by GOOD FOOD RECIPES
Bookmark this blog, or subscribe via email, the recipes will reach your inbox
Do not forget to like me on Facebook and follow me on twitter :)
Please come back again :)
your DD :)