Black eyed Peas and Kidney Beans Salad

Salads are very comforting and filling food. It is a healthy recipe. I love having this salad at any time. This was told by one of my friends who lives in California. She said this recipe with black eyed peas and I just included kidney beans to make it real healthy. "Too much of anything is too bad". Yes, this saying is true, you might be wondering why I quoted it! I quoted it to say that too much of having any raw kind of salad is not good to health. Have a cup daily. Now coming to recipe

Ingredients:
Black eyed peas-1/2cup
Kindey beans(Rajma)-1/2cup
Mustard(Salad Dresser, choose the flavor you like)-1/4tbsp
Pepper powder-1/4tbsp
Salt to taste
Carrot shredded-1/4cup
Onions finely chopped-1/4cup

Method:
Soak black eyed peas and rajma atleast for 6hrs and cook them. Now take a mixing bowl and add all the ingredients and mix well. Now the salad is ready to serve. It tastes delicious. Hope you like my recipe.

Comments

  1. Salad and soups are always welcome in my kitchen. Healthy salad dear.

    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very healthy and delicious salad. looks perfect !!
    Indian Cuisine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beans are always a lovely addition to salads. Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made this last year for my annual Church-wide picnic. IT WAS A HIT!

    I too kept sneaking into the fridge to test it every 10 minutes while it was setting.

    I did double the receipe and added more bacon for flavor!

    THANK YOU and God Bless!

    regards,
    melvin of My Garage Guys LLC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you melvin for coming back and leaving a wonderful comment!

      Delete
  5. wow you blog has lots of delicious salad recipes... I'll be trying this one out

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by GOOD FOOD RECIPES
Bookmark this blog, or subscribe via email, the recipes will reach your inbox
Do not forget to like me on Facebook and follow me on twitter :)
Please come back again :)
your DD :)